Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One year ago today....


It has been ages since my last post, and I have a slight suspicion this is because I have been bitten by the Tumblr bug... I know, I know... very nouveau of me.

One year ago today, I was subject to a MASSIVE car accident that changed my life forever. My life began that day a year ago, and so did my TRUE relationship with the man I love.

Through his strength, the strength of my family and close friends, I made it through the year without stabbing any one in the face with a pencil and having a good chortle every now and then.

I have met my soul-mate, and I am so relieved he arrived without having to be looked for. I will forever be indebted to the people that came to see me in hospital, stayed up that 5min extra to pray for me and those that lit a candle for me every night.

Thank you all so so much, the warmth and love that radiated after the news of my misfortune that day will be felt by me for a lifetime....

No comments:

Post a Comment